ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

28 January 2010

Fashion, for Men


    The past week there was a thunder and some lighting across the pond in Paris and Milan. Over the next couple days and post I will give my personal review of my favorite Fall/Winter ’10 collections that were presented at these two great showcases. Since I’m not a paid editor for a major fashion magazine, my opinions will not be filtered to anyones pleasing. So let me apologize for any hate that I might bring to the table. It was a great week all in all, from the many celebs acting like the know anything about fashion (see: Chris Brown) but we know they know nothing. To the great quotes that Adam Rapport made via his twitter page. “... Can Men’s Fashion, get any whiter?!”. No Mr. Rapport, I don’t think it can. I hope you enjoy my honest review.

 Blessings. Chike Atu

No comments: