ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

15 March 2010

Life, Soundtrack of Mine




It was the summer of 2007, he was/is my favorite recording artist of my generation. 
Then I heard this song. It took me to another place. People get moved by different things 
all the time in life. May it be music, fashion, art, or individuals. This song did it for me. 
Its his conviction in this song that sent motivation airwaves to me to do better and expect better
out of my life. I too, am a Champion. I just needed to take responsibility for the end results. 
Kanye is my favorite artist, but I feel this song is one of his true gems of work... 
plus he introduced me to Steely Dan, through the sample. Yeah I know, I should’ve 
already been on them.

“... everybody want it, but it ain’t that serious” ~ Kanye Omari West

No comments: