ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

21 February 2010

Eye, Seen: Mr. Hanley

   This is the first installment of a new segment that I’m adding to my blog. It’s a take from one of my major influences, Scott Schuman, with shots of people that have an honest sense of style and love for presentation. He does an amazing job, and I want to provide my take and my eye on a similar concept.


    Mr. Hanley: I met Mr. Hanley, while he was purchasing his sons first made-to-measure blazer. His joy was obvious! Mr. Hanley is a man of Style. He quite simply has a great understanding of color, fabrics,quality and has his own quirks that are great. The fact he pulled out a “Pocket Knife” comb before the shot, justified the shot completely. Enjoy.





“...you sure you want to shoot me today? I can dress nice when I come to pick up his blazer.” ~ Mr. Hanley


No comments: