ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

16 February 2010

Born, A Star: Fausto (Lavie Clothing)

    I met this young Designer/CEO Fausto, around 18 months ago, through a mutual associate. I was instantly impressed by his ability to “Do”. Many of us, including myself, want to many things that we say we love, yet never do. Fasco, is someone who has done. Starting his own clothing company with only independent partnerships, he has build a strong following in the High-End Street wear scene with his company “LaVie”. LaVie can be found at numerous boutiques around New York, as well other locations. The lifestyle his company presents, its hard not to become intrigued by. His hard work and determination to get what he wants out of life, done. Gives another example, that a Star is born.





  1. Where do you derive from?
        The Concrete Jungle, by way of The Dominican Republic!

    2.How did you get involved in the fashion industry? 
        I always loved fashion, so I just made it my business to get into that busines.
    
    3.Tell us a little about your fashion company. 
       We are a unique brand, unique in the sense of trying to mix "street wear" with "high end" at a great price! we are selling swagg!
    
    4. What has been your inspiration? 
        LIFE,  hence the name of the brand LIVE LAVIE 
   
    5. Who do you consider to have great style? 
        Anyone that takes its time in the morning to get dress!

    6. What is a fashion “No” to you? 
        Everything is fashion, because fashion is self expression. There are things that someone else can pull off, that i might not be able to or vice versa. That’s the great part of fashion, anything is possible.
    
    7. Who is your ideal customer? 
         Simply, a person who appreciates fashion, period.

    8. What is the ideal future of your company? 
        To have our own concept, LaVie store and sell everything from bed sheets to board games.

     9. Greatest fashion memory as a child? 
       Watching my big bro get dress, I used him as motivation to have this swag!

    10. Whats the best piece in your closet? 
       I have too many, to be honest with you but the fact I can wear my own brand, LaVie, is the best thing in the world. Especially, I want to wear LaVie, I know others will follow suit

      11. Any words of advice for people of dreams being in the fashion industry? 
        Don’t stop no matter what they say, keep grinding till you reach your ultimate goal! 





No comments: