ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

10 January 2010

Fashion, for Men

    I recently ended a tenor interning ,then being promoted to freelance at Coogi Menswear. It was a true learning experience and alot of knowledge came from it. Just had to leave for a more financial stable situation! LOL. I was given the opportunity to work directly with the Creative Director, Barrie Blue, to start two collections with him based on samples he gave me. This the first time in my career in fashion that worked on designing a complete collection. The first of the two collections I worked on while at Coogi is  “The Establishment". Its the design process of minimalism for the Coogi consumer. Taking it back to the essence of urban sportswear. The basics and build from there, I helped start it and a great designer by the name of Lucione Oh finished it to a perfection. I’m very proud to be part of Establishing a new standard for urban sportswear.
THE ESTABLISHMENT
































No comments: