ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

08 May 2011

What I’ve been up too...

This will be close to my last post as Chike Atu of CAMjA Inc. I have embarked on a new stage in my life that has lead me to do some thing new and exciting that hopefully will be an amazing success.... I wanted to post some pics of the star clientele that I have accumulated since starting this blog. The “Journal" will be under a new name and format starting this week (more on that later), but I think it will be something that is welcome in my community of designers and leaders.... now the pics...



 Tariq Trotter (Black Thought) of The Roots 



Dante’ Smith (Mos), Rapper/Actor/Musician

 John Stevens (Legend) ,Singer/Writer/Musician/Philanthropist 


 D’Brickashaw Ferguson, Athlete/Philanthropist 




Ezra Knight , Actor

No comments: