ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

13 December 2009

Welcome to ChikeAtu

WELCOME ALL:  
    I would like to welcome all visitors of the blog.  I, ChikeAtu,  Menswear Designer, who has interest in all the arts, a true lover of creativity and beauty, currently resides in the County of Kings, Brooklyn. The blog has been a  concept of mine for sometime now. Wanting to make sure, that it would be a true representation of my complex personality. With end result hopefully of this blog, expresses who I truly am. From my undeniable love of Menswear to my appreciation of the Classic arts including my love of Music. My ultimate goal is for this to be an outlet for individuals to come and receive knowledge or pure entertainment from my postings.
    Things you can expect are the journey of trying to break into such a difficult industry to music from my favorite genres, fashion advice for the gentlemen followers, art that i highly appreciate, and in general shit I think is dope. Thank you for your visit and hope as I grow, You can enjoy the journey I take you on.

Blessings

ChikeAtu

No comments: