ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

31 December 2009

Born, A Star

   Born, A Star is a new segment that I am introducing for the ChikeAtu followers. It will become a platform for well established, as well up and coming clothing company owners that I have received direct or indirect influence from. Many of these designers will be brand new to you, which is the purpose of this platform. It will be a simple 11 question and answer, that I conducted with the different rising stars. I will post one segment a week. First will be introduced at the top of the year, literally. I’m giving the platform,  “so clap for ‘em, clap for ‘em, clap for ‘em....”




Star /noun/
1. A fixed luminous point in the night sky that is a large, remote incandescent body like the sun.







No comments: