ChikeAtu

chi-ke-a-tu |’chekay-ahto|
adjective
1. judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
2. all of me

19 December 2009

Its Time, Just In



Finally, Finally... FINALLY!!
      First I was able to get my first EVER computer of my own, now I was able to get my hands on the ever evasive, Adobe Illustrator CS4. I know as many people say, “Dude, that shit is easy as hell to get! WTF are you doing?!”, but for me it was some kinda of struggle to finally get it. If it wasn't one thing, it was the other, but for some reason i could never just the damn thing to work for me. That story is of my past now, as I have finally gotten it in my system! I’m extremely happy about having it now. Being a designer in this day and age, its almost pointless, if u don't have accurate computer illustrations of your work. So getting CS4 is a continuous representation of me taking steps in the right direction. Thank you, to myself, for beginning to believe in me as much as others have in the past.

P.S. now be prepared for an influx of work on my end.

No comments: